ALTERNATIVE CLOSING CEREMONY JOIN US LIVE TODAY AT
12 PM GMT / 7 AM EST
China has used Beijing 2022 to gloss over extreme human rights abuses.
- At least TWO million Uyghur, Kazakh, and Uzbek Muslims are detained in “re-education camps” undergoing systematic torture, rape, and political re-education.
- 80% of Tibetan children – as young as 4 – are forced away from their parents and housed in China’s colonial boarding schools, cut off from their families they face intense political indoctrination.
- In Hong Kong, the Chinese government has implemented a draconian National Security Bill that effectively criminalises protest and curtails any remaining human rights.
- Protests by Southern Mongolians, whose rights, language and culture being eradicated, are put down with force
- Detention & disappearance of countless Chinese lawyers, feminists & activists
- Intimidation and geopolitical bullying of Taiwan and aggression and expansion across borders – in the South China Sea and India-Tibet border – present a clear threat to regional and global security.
But you don’t need to watch!
We have put together a library of films, books, music, podcasts, and other information to ensure that you can find out more about Tibet, East Turkistan, Hong Kong, and human rights in China.
COMMIT to #IWillNotWatch! SIGN UP for daily updates during the Olympics right into your mailbox!
GOVERNMENTS ARE BOYCOTTING #BEIJING2022!
TAKE ACTION – ReTweet World Leaders to #BoycottBeijing2022
The IOC has put athletes in an impossible position by allowing the 2022 Winter Olympics to be held against a backdrop of severe and worsening human rights abuses. We call on athletes to find out more about what is going on and to become allies with Tibetans, Uyghurs, hong congers, and Chinese people to shine a light on the Cheese government crimes.
Tibetan, Uyghur, and Hong Konger activists urge athletes to stand up against China’s human rights abuses!
Sonamtso, former SFT Campaigns Director, had the opportunity to meet Olympian and world-famous athlete, Shaun White. The first thing she told him is how much this flag means to her. Inside Tibet today, if she walked up to an Olympic athlete with that flag, she could be jailed indefinitely, tortured, and even killed.
#Olympics #WinterOlympics #China
GLOBAL RIGHTS GROUPS ARE TAKING #NoBeijing2022 ACTION.
JOIN IN - FIND A GROUP NEAR YOU
Show your support for NoBeijing2022 with a T-shirt, jumper, sweatshirt, hoodie or bag
The International Olympic Committee has failed to act despite the clear evidence of GENOCIDE, WORSENING HUMAN RIGHTS and POLITICAL BULLYING
Now it is time for Governments, Sponsors and those committed to freedom and justice to say NoBeijing2022 and to push back against China’s reprehensible human rights abuses and global bullying tactics.
EU votes for diplomats to boycott China Winter Olympics over rights abuses
Guardian – 9 July
Beijing 2022 and the CCP’s ‘mutually beneficial’ relationship with the IOC president
Sinopsis- 7 July
Why A China 2022 Olympics Boycott Could Save Countless Uyghur Lives
National Interest – 3 March
Airbnb asked to drop Olympic ties over China rights issues
Associated Press – 23 March